As I promised... Sydney's 1 year pictures. We thought they were pretty priceless. The older she gets, we think she looks more and more like her sister.
The traditional 1 year shot!
She was a little shy of the camera at first.
Then she started to warm up.
Big girl standing up all by herself.
The crinkled nose laugh that Sydney Ann is famous for.
Sydney...you're beautiful! You are such a sweet little girl! I think you can see Mabry in the third pictures a little bit. They are both beautiful girls--good luck Daddy...start preparing now!
2 comments:
Little Syd is such a princess! I still think that Syd has her own look and doesn't look a lot like Mabes at this age.
She is such a sweetheart and I love her little grin showing her teeth and scrunching her nose!
Sydney...you're beautiful! You are such a sweet little girl! I think you can see Mabry in the third pictures a little bit. They are both beautiful girls--good luck Daddy...start preparing now!
Post a Comment