Here are Mabry's 3 year pictures. She did so awesome taking the pictures. She loved the camera. What a difference a year makes! You will notice Mabry has a hair do change. I wanted to get some pictures with the "messy buns" since this is one of her favorite hairstyles. I don't think the studio people were happy with me and the time it took, but it made for some cute pictures!

Miss Mabry Sue showing off for the camera.

You can't tell her Daddy was behind the camera making her laugh can you?

Pure joy! This is one of my favorites!

Mabry's traditional 3 year picture.

Little Miss Model showing off once again!

She looks so big in this picture.

She had more fun laughing and kicking in this chair.
3 comments:
What a model! In some of the pictures, I feel like I'm looking at a 6 year old that started school this year. I can't believe how grown up she is. I love the ones showing her beautiful long blonde hair. She's our little beauty queen.
What little dolls. I can't believe how they are both growing up. Sydney is standing so tall. Mabry sure likes that camera. What a joy to see these pictures.
Hugs,
Grams
Oh my goodness!!! Mabry Sue...she is such a ham. These pictures are beautiful! I LOVE the close-up of that sweet smile...priceless!
Post a Comment