Hello all! I know it has been about 3 weeks since I last posted. School started again so Mommy is really busy. We went and took the girls' pictures this weekend for their birthdays. We decided to go in September since that is between the girls' birthdays. So here are some sister pictures we took together. We thought they did really well considering they are 1 and 3 years old! I will post the individual pictures in the next couple of days. A couple of these pictures I just couldn't pass up on posting. Enjoy!

This is the one we purchased but I couldn't pass on showing the others to everyone.

"Mabry lean in a little!"

Sydney snuggling up to her big sister.

Sydney thought this pose was a lot of fun. She thought she was riding a horsey!

Mabry putting her arms around Sydney's neck instead of under her arms.
3 comments:
Too cute!!! I love the outfits!
Sooo cute! What beautiful girls you have! Hope you are having a great school year so far.
Very cute picture of the girls. They are adorable!
Post a Comment