Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you special women. My day was filled with lots of hugs and kisses from my two girls, along with a card, beautiful flowers from Daddy, and lunch and dinner out. I even got a two hour nap in!







I am very thankful to God for the two beautiful gifts he has given me. It makes me very proud to hear Mabry say "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...." about a hundred times a day. Sydney is also starting to say "Ma, Ma, Ma" Before I had these two girls I would sleep in and work late at school. Now that these two girls have been given to me I now have a deeper meaning to my life. Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful women in Mabry and Sydney's life. You all play a very special part in their lives. They love each and every single one of you.

3 comments:

Gram said...

When I see those two blued cuties I just melt. I see that Syd is keeping her new tooth hidden,what a clown! Mabry looks like she was enjoying her bath time. Glad you had a good day. You have two little dolls to help make it a great day.

Love Mom

Amanda said...

Happy Mother's Day...your girls are beautiful!

The Talty's said...

...and we love all THREE of you girls! Happy Mother's Day Kimmie!