Our littlest princess is nine months old. It is hard to believe, nine wonderful months have already flown by. Sydney has really grown in the last couple of weeks. She is now eating meat. She is not so keen about some of the meats but others she will inhale. She will also eat anything you give her. Mabry gave her a pea one night and she ate it! She is also eating some table food. Her first tooth has popped through, finally! I thought for a little bit she was going to be wearing dentures. I also don't think it will be long and she is going to be mobile! This is going to make my summer really interesting. Enjoy the pictures.

Ready for bed!

This hair is a sign of a really good nap!

Sydney's sign of tiredness... Sucking her thumb!

Even though I hate that she sucks her thumb, she is really cute!

Curious George looking for trouble.

Curious George found trouble... DIRT in the mouth!
2 comments:
Oh a girl after my own heart eating dirt! Auntie H used to eat dirt (and rocks) when she was little too.
Little Sydney Ann is so beautiful! I'm betting that not only is she gonna keep her mom busy this summer, but she's gonna keep her big sister busy as well!
Cole did the same thing with the dirt--she thought it was chocolate. :) Syd is just beautiful and we are so excited to have our girls for the summer!!!
Post a Comment