Saturday, April 26, 2008

St. Louis Zoo

Today we went to St. Louis to the zoo. It was an absolutley perfect day to be outside. The girls had a wonderful time. But by the end of the zoo visit, they were tuckered out.

This was one of Mabry's favorite animals today because she could get so close to him.


Mabry watching the gazelle.



Is she going to get in with the kangaroos?



Mommy and Mabry stop for a quick picture.



Sydney all smiles in her stroller.



Mabry, of course, had to ride the carousel.



Mabry fell asleep at the elephant exhibit. A sign of too much fun!



Sydney also had too much fun!

4 comments:

Auntie H said...

It looks like you guys had a great day at the zoo! I love the pics. I hope mommy enjoyed her birthday with daddy & her girls.

Happy Birthday Sue!

Amanda said...

The giraffes are Carter's favorite too. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Steph and Nick said...

I hope you had a great birthday with your family! I wish we could have been there to help celebrate! The girls are so cute, I just want to squeeze them! Have a great week.
Nick and Steph

Gram said...

Looks like you had a great birthday Kim. I am sure Mabry had the best time. Thanks for sharing the day. Love Mom