Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mommy's Shoes!

You know how you can tell when your children are getting older by the little things they do? Well, Miss Sydney has joined Mabry in playing with Mommy's shoes. When I am getting ready in the mornings, there favorite thing to do is to get into my closet. So, I apologize early for the pictures of Sydney with messy hair, Mommy had not done it yet for the day.




Mabry loves my black "strappie" shoes and Sydney loves these black high heels. Her hair is super messy in this picture.




She has on her favorites again! Love the cheezy smile!



She also loves to carry around purses, the more the merrier!



Sometimes she even ventures out to try on some of Daddy's shoes too!



Mabry thought she would try some too!

1 comment:

The Talty's said...

I love the one with Syd in her pink glasses and purses! She is TOO cute...messy hair and all ;)