This may be some surprising news to some but we adopted two new kittens!! Chad and I are sick of killing mice in our shed and garage so Chad's solution was some "panthers". Our friends, Ryan and Rachel had some kittens they were very willing to give up so... we got two kittens. Mabry and Daddy named them, the boy is Goliath and the girl is Alexis. Can you guess who named which one?!? The girls are in love! Let's just hope they don't run off!

Mabry riding home with the new kitties!

Sydney got to help Daddy drive! She thought she was hot stuff.

Do you see the excitement in Mabry's face? Syd is also puckering up for a kiss!

Sydney holding Alexis.

Goliath got a ride in the back of the Gator. He was not thrilled about this at all!

Sydney was so proud to hold a kitten all by herself! She kept saying "I hold, I hold!"
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. I am so excited for two girls to have two kittens. Do you have dress up clothes for them? HA
Post a Comment