The snow last night was too "powdery" to make a snowman. Today it is starting to melt a little bit so the now the snow is perfect snowman making weather. While Sydney took a nap, Mommy and Mabry went outside to make Henry (named by Mabry). She thought it was a lot of fun being outside in the snow. I think she also liked the built in snack, SNOW. Every time I turned around she was eating some. Oh the joys of childhood!

Mabry helping pack snow.

Mmmmmm... a snack!

Mabry and Henry

I love you, Henry!
3 comments:
Wow what fun you girls must have had! Of course the "snowman" collector has a snowman kit to use on days like this.
Mabry is lucky to have such a great snowman like Henry.
I must say...I'm impressed with Henry! He is quite a looker!
I love it...oh how I miss the snow. Carter had fun playing in the snow over Christmas...but it was sooo cold the weekend we were there. The only thing we get here is the threat of ice.
Post a Comment