Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cupcakes

For a fun activity today we decided to make some cupcakes! Mabry loves cooking with Mommy. Meanwhile, Sydney is in training since she loves to put everything she can get her hands on in her mouth. Mabry really enjoyed helping with the cupcakes. The best part though was the final product. Isn't that always the case when baking?!


Mabry putting the paper liners in.



Sydney watching from her bouncer.


Mommy's two helpers!


What's that on your face, Mabry?


Now, I see how that got there!


Sydney assisting!


Sydney is finally starting to get some hair to wear some bows.


How much longer?


"These are delicious!"

2 comments:

Auntie H said...

I sure wish I could have been there to have a cupcake! I hope you had one for me. I miss you girls & can't wait to see you soon!

Nick said...

This is so cute! They both look like a Steph Jr. She loves her desserts as well! Hope all is well!
Love,
Nick and Steph