I can still remember waking up in the middle of the night, not feeling right. I thought it might have something to do with the french onion soup I had eaten that night. Chad suggested that I should eat a bowl of ice cream to help with my heart burn. A couple hours later, I was on the phone calling the dr. Soon we were on our way to the hospital just to see if everything was okay. Well, then about 12 hours later we were holding our beautiful Baby Mabry. Now here we are 4 years later... standing in awe of her. She makes us laugh on a daily basis. Yes, some days she frustrates us but what child doesn't. She is such a card. In the last few days you can see her changing into a mature little girl. In a blink of our eyes she is 4. It's amazing how God answers our prayers. We love you, Mabry! Happy Birthday!

Not quite awake yet!

Mabry opening her pink soccer ball. Does Daddy realize what he is starting?

Mabry opening her Barbie helmet. Does she realize what is around the corner?

Nope! She had no clue that a bike was hiding around the corner! Look at that face!!

Mabry getting in a quick ride before taking off for school.
1 comment:
I absolutely love the picture of Mabry seeing her bike. She really had no clue!
Post a Comment