Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year's Eve

I know these are really late pictures to post but I forgot these were on my camera. I thought they were too cute to pass up.






Sydney showing off her new outfit for the party!








Sydney and Ryne kissing?! Who allowed this? I'm kind of worried about the intense look on Sydney's face. Should I be worried?





Sydney looking dreamy at Ryne after the kiss. HMMMMM!!!!







Mabry and Anna in one of their many outfits that night. They loved playing dress up.





This was a picture Chad snapped of us girls taking a nap on New Year's Day. As you can tell we were all very tired!

3 comments:

Auntie H said...

And here I thought we were gonna have to worry about Mabes kissing boys! I love the "dreamy" look in Syd's eyes...watch out Ryne!

Gram said...

Kim
Nothing like a good cuddle and nap with your little girls. Looked like you were all catching up on the lost sleep during the hoidays.

Kate Vossler said...

Oh that picture of Syd is so funny - she does have a dreamy look in her eyes!