Sunday, November 9, 2008

Marker Face

This afternoon the girls were out in the playroom, again, playing quietly. Then I heard Sydney let out a couple of squawks. I thought "Oh, great! What happened now?" So as I got to the playroom I see this...





Sydney's arms with lots of marker on them!





Sydney's face.





Do you see the purple mark on Mabry's face?






Mabry's other side of her face.




Mabry's hands.


So... to finish the story. Mabry proceeded to tell me they were playing "Marker Face". I think Mabry was being the marker while she was using Sydney's face! Clearly, Sydney was loser of the game! When I saw these two all I could do was laugh. I know there will be more experiences like this to come in the years.

5 comments:

Auntie H said...

Hmm... looks like a time I remember with you and Alicia. Only Alicia came out the winner! Poor Sydney Annie...soon she'll get big enough to take care of herself!

Gram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Vossler said...

Kim - good for you for laughing! I might not have done that. Thanks for the reminder to laugh at these things and take pictures to have proof of the things your childern do!

Gram said...

Well Kim I remember when someone may have been playing with scissors and gave herself a new hair style. At least markers wash off. HIDE THE SCISSORS!!!!!

Alicia said...

Oh those two girls are so funny. Just think, soon they will be cutting the hair off their barbies.
Hmm... sound familiar to you Kimmie Sue?