Last Thursday the girls and I invited our friends over for an "End of Summer Playdate". These are our (Chad and I) friends that 3 years ago none of us had children! You will see from the pictures below that ALL of that has now changed! We are so blessed to have these 8 wonderful and beautiful children in our lives. We are also very thankful for the great friends we have made with the parents also, you guys mean a lot to us!

The four girls: Anna, Emma, Mabry and Cole

Ryne, Anna, Isabel, Emma, Sydney, Mabry, Cole and Camden (Sorry the picture is blurry. The kids kept moving... Can you imagine that?)

I posted a second picture so that you can see everyone's face in the two different pics.

The four girls having lunch together. Before we know it they will be driving themselves somewhere to have lunch without their moms. :)
1 comment:
We love you guys too! I must admit, these pictures sure make me proud!
Post a Comment