Monday, July 7, 2008

Nebraska 1st Birthday

We went on a little vacation over the last 10 days to Kansas City and then onto Nebraska to see family. While we were home we decided to have a 1st birthday party for Sydney since much of the family won't be able to make it to Illinois for her 1st birthday in August. It was a fun party. The best part was watching Sydney eat her cake. You will have to watch the video to see how excited she was to have it all to herself.





Sydney enjoying her cake!




The big girl opening gifts.




Sydney is so excited for her car! I think big sister is going to enjoy it also :)




The three cute cousins... Mabry, Sydney and Zach.




Mabry even got a special present to open...Thanks, Grams!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww..I can't believe she is almost a year old already!!!

The Talty's said...

Pretty priceless! (I know someone I'd like to show this video to!) Everyone looked like they had a great time--Syd...did you leave any cake for us?